We have a dedicated and involved membership of approximately 450 people who share a commitment to creating a friendly and caring church community. Our members come from diverse religious backgrounds, and others have been lifelong members of the Unitarian Universalist church.
The mission of the North Shore Unitarian Church is to encourage an individual and collaborative search for spiritual and religious truths, to nurture the lives of those who join us, to value the interdependent web that supports all life and to sustain and transform our living tradition. As a caring church community, we:
- Welcome with loving friendship all who value the search for spiritual meaning.
- Strive to live in the spirit of unity while meeting the challenges of diversity.
- Grow through learning about and valuing the Judeo-Christian and other spiritual traditions of the world.
- Engage in authentic and challenging dialogue about what we believe and how we want to live our lives.
- Celebrate and observe the experiences and mysteries of life through meaningful ritual and common worship that enriches us all.
- Minister to one another compassionately and joyfully as we experience life's passages and events. Affirm, nurture and mentor our children so they are well rooted in our shared values and traditions.
- Confront bigotry and injustice in our communities by taking direct action that represents our highest ideals .
- Practice forgiveness and generosity of spirit and participate with love, goodwill, respect and kindness in the life and work of the church.
Connect with our Music Program
Connect with our General Programs
Connect with Religious Education
Connect with our Covenant Groups