We have a dedicated and involved membership of approximately 450 people who share a commitment to creating a friendly and caring church community. Our members come from diverse religious backgrounds, and others have been lifelong members of the Unitarian Universalist church.
North Shore Unitarian Church is a diverse community dedicated to supporting a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. We seek spiritual growth, commit to social action, and strive always to care for one another.
North Shore Unitarian Church members will:
- Work collaboratively to expand:
- Membership, with special effort to increase diversity, young adults and members with families
- Pastoral care, both ministerial and congregational
- Community outreach, to make NSUC better known in the wider community
- Social action opportunities, including collaboration with other institutions
- Support a community covenant based on caring and acceptance that includes:
- Active expressions of our UU principles
- Leaders who function at all times in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Intergenerational activities
- Diverse volunteer programs and social activities
- Promote worship that is relevant, inspiring and intellectually stimulating
Enhance adult and youth educational opportunities